|Size (L x W x H)||1 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm|
Water Based ink paint marker
- 0.7mm Extra Fine and 1.0mm Fine bullet tip
- Works on various surfaces (paper, carton, wood, glass, plastic, rubber and etc.)
- Strong covering colour (colour coverage might be different on different surfaces)
- Alcohol and Xylene free
- Light and water resistant
- Hexagonal grip (suitable for kids)
- Available in 24 colours and in 4 point sizes
- Made in Japan
- Point sizes/writing width:
Extra Fine, 0.7mm / 2.3mm
Fine, 1.0mm / 2.9mm
Medium, 1.4mm / 4.5mm
Pilot Pintor expresses your creative talent intensely. Want to relook clothing, personalise an object, customise furniture or decorate dishes? Pilot Pintor brings all your ideas to all materials.
Perfect for drawing, colouring, decorating, marking, writing, calligraphy, and more. With its ultra-covering power, this pigment-rich water-based ink covers any surface, even the darkest. Paper, glass, ceramic, plastic, metal, fabric Pilot Pintor decorates all materials, including porous and dark surfaces.
Pilot Pintor puts colour everywhere you want it! Available in 24 tones and four tip widths: Extra Fine (0.7 mm), Fine (1.0 mm), Medium (1.4 mm) and Broad (8.0 mm). Pilot Pintor is ready for all your decoration, customisation, personalisation, relooking and scrapbooking needs, and more. Results are the colour of your inspiration!
1. Shake about 20 times (with the presence of the sound the metal ball mixing the pigment inside the pen) with cap on.
2. Press the tip on a piece of paper about 4 to 5 times until the ink flows through the tip.
*If the ink weakens, repeat steps 1 and 2.